Bull Hill has more than 70 horses of various breeds, although the Quarter Horse is the most prevalent. The Arabian, Spanish-Barb, Appaloosa, Buckskin, Palomino and Pinto are among some of the other breeds we feature. Bred and trained as working cow horses, our herd comprises mounts for varying levels of riding experience.
Bull Hill caters to beginners as well as those advanced in riding skills. Trail rides are very scenic and relaxing, while cattle drives offer more involvement and a faster, more challenging pace. No matter what our level of expertise, the wranglers will find the perfect horse and saddle for you.
At Bull Hill there are a variety of different recreational activities, depending on the time of year you visit. Included in your daily rate are options such as:
Additional Activities & Area Attractions (separate pricing)
- Bull Hill Spa Treatments
- Guided river fishing
- Snowmobile rentals
- Downhill Skiing at Red Mountain
- Colville Rodeo (June)
- Northport International Stock Car Races (Summer months)
- Golf (Rossland, BC. 18-Hole, 30 minutes, Trail, BC. 18- Hole, 40 minutes, Chewelah, 27-Hole, 1 hour; Colville, 18-Hole, 40 minutes.)
- Rossland, BC. Historical Museum and Gold Mine Tour
- Grand Coulee Dam (Check out the free laser show)
- Republic, WA.
- Lake Roosevelt Houseboat Rentals
- Nelson Whitewater Rafting Co.
- Stevens County Historical Places
If you are going to visit one of our nearby Canadian towns during your viist please bring your passport. For more information, please visit these agency Web sites:
Canada: Passport Canada
United States: State Department - Passport Agency